If you have been an online advertiser and you have utilized the many SEO strategies available for you, then there would be denying that you are aware of the term search engine results page or SERP since it plays a vital role in telling you what your status is in terms of optimizing your presence on the internet. The search engine results page or SERP is the link to the web page that shows the list of results whenever you type a keyword and click on search, an act that triggers the search engine exploration process and immediately shows you the links to the sites that correspond to your search.

SEO, as the name implies, is a strategy or a group of strategies (depending on how many you employ) the goal of which is to increase your rankings on a given search engine results page for a specific keyword or keyword phrase with the belief that being placed on top of the said list will precipitate more clicks and eventually more visits and conversions. And your line up of search engine optimization tactics are the do's and don'ts that will help you attain the ranking that you so desire, that is a top position on the search engine results page or SERP.

One very vital approach in the SEO marketing campaign would be the selection of the right keywords you can rank for and this is a bit tricky because if you are unfamiliar with the online marketing trending, you would be lured into choosing the more obvious keywords and you would find your site in the presence of big players who can churn out endless ways of scoring huge with the search engines to rank higher on the search engine results page. In fact if you are lucky, like for instance you chose pop keywords like computer, your link would end up on the third page of the search engine results pages, a place where people who are searching rarely reach when they are searching for an item.

So the trick in choosing the right keywords or keywords phrases especially if you have not fully established your presence online is to opt for those who are on the second level of popularity, the next round of keywords that the searchers would choose if they feel that they are not satisfied with the initial results on the first keyword that they used. On this arena, you will fewer competition and a better chance of ranking higher on the SERPs, you can even choose your keywords in such a way that your target is much more specific and precise to the kind of visitors that you need.

What if you can't get more website traffic? Here's a "secret snowball traffic system" that has generated over 1,175,000 visitors for my tiny websites. Click Here Now to get this free video that will show you how to make it happen for your sites. http://www.jasonnyback.com/ezine

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jason_Nyback

14 Comments:

  1. Web hosting provider said...
    The beauty of these blogging engines and CMS platforms is the lack of limitations and ease of manipulation that allows developers to implement rich content and 'skin' the site in such a way that with very little effort one would never notice what it is making the site tick all without limiting content and effectiveness.
    android application development said...
    Have you ever considered adding more videos to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I mean I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good but since I'm more of a visual learner,I found that to be more helpful well let me know how it turns out! I love what you guys are always up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.
    promise rings said...
    Hey that’s a very nice article and I really attract with this article the reason is that I get many information from this article. So thanks for posting me.
    managed email said...
    Your blog is very well-informed. Your topic of concentration is also very excellent. You have plant a very significant concern. I liked it. Thanks for sharing with me.
    wacoal bras said...
    Hey - nice blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a pretty nice platform you are using. I'm currently using Wordpress for a few of my sites but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run.
    wacoal bras said...
    Have you ever considered adding more videos to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I mean I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good but since I'm more of a visual learner,I found that to be more helpful well let me know how it turns out! I love what you guys are always up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.
    testosterone clinics in memphis said...
    My skin is hard when it comes to my music. But with my movies, I'm still a virgin in a lot of ways. I'm not used to being shot down for no reason.
    seo nashville said...
    Everyone is different. Sometimes it's very exciting; sometimes very scary.
    Top Builders of Jaipur said...
    thanks for shared this with us.i found this informative and interesting blog so i think so its very useful and knowledge able.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article
    Redundancy Insurance said...
    I have to say this has been probably the most helpful posts for me. Please keep it up. I cant wait to read whats next.
    Carpet Cleaning in Royal Palm Beach said...
    Hi, Good post.....Very nice and creative site , i really impressed about information.
    cleaning palm beach gardens said...
    Top post. I look forward to reading more. Cheers
    Industrial Flooring Concrete said...
    I really enjoy reading your blog as the postings are so simple to read and follow. Outstanding. Please keep it up. Thanks.
    Cosmetic Surgery in Florida said...
    Great post.It really contains valuable information.Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment